DenMen.Com is responsibly dedicated to maintaining your privacy and confidentiality at all times. All information we collect from you is done with your knowledge and acceptance. Email addresses (and any other contact information you may supply) are used for notification purposes regarding our website and any updates pertinent to our website. Any information we collect is considered confidential and will NOT be shared, sold, or transferred to any other entity or organization for any purpose.
128 bit SSL encryption technology is used on secure, high encryption credit card processing servers to process credit card transactions. This means that your credit card information cannot be stolen, hacked or anything else. It is 100% safe. The Information Collected by our web servers is for security of our servers only. By default, our web server logs all access to the server to include, IP address, referring url and hacking attempts. This information is not personal information but rather general information as your internet service provider is the only one who can match an IP address to an actual person.
DenMen.Com (the Service) is owned and operated by OLB Media LLC. These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding Agreement (the Agreement) between OLB Media LLC and anyone who wishes to become a Subscriber to the Service (the Subscriber). By accessing the Service, you are indicating your acknowledgment and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1.Membership fees are non-refundable once the Login details have been used
2.No refund or partial refunds will be issued for any unused Memberships
3.If the User is unable to access the members area due to technical problems not related to DenMen.com, the Membership fee shall not be refunded
4.In the event a refund is issued, ALL refunds will be made by the Corporation who will credit the Approved Facility used to make the original purchase. NO refunds will be made by cash or paper check. ALL refunds will be issued within ten (10) days of communication between the User and the Corporation's Customer Service
5.For all billing inquiries you may also visit www.segpay.com
1. To be bound by each and all provisions in this Agreement; that this Agreement may be modified or amended OLB Media LLC at any time in its sole discretion. Your use of the Service after such changes are implemented constitute your acceptance of the changes.
2. That they are over the age of 18 (21 in some jurisdictions). Subscribers hereby swear under oath, warrant and represent that they are over the age of 18 (or 21 where required) and have the legal capacity to enter into this agreement. OLB Media LLC makes no representation that content published in this site is within the laws of a Subscriber's jurisdiction and the Subscriber is solely responsible for knowledge of laws concerning content standards for purposes of obscenity laws. Subscribers hereby acknowledge that materials presented from the Service are sexually explicit and include visual, audio and textual depictions of homosexual situations, and that you are familiar with such materials and will not be offended by them. Subscribers further agree that they will NEVER share these materials with a minor or in ANY WAY make these materials available to a minor.
3. That you may only use the Service for purposes expressly permitted by the Service and you may not use the Service for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without OLB Media LLC's express prior written consent. That all materials contained in the Service are proprietary and constitute valuable intellectual property. As such, Subscribers may only access, view, download, receive and otherwise use the materials available in the Service only as authorized by the OLB Media LLC. The Subscriber agrees that at no time will he/she access, view, download, receive or otherwise use, or cause or enable others to access, view, download, receive or otherwise use materials, directly or indirectly in places which OLB Media LLC does not authorize such access, viewing, downloading, receipt or other use. The Subscriber hereby acknowledges and agrees that no materials from any parts of the Service are authorized, and no materials are intended, by the OLB Media LLC to be accessed, viewed, downloaded or used by, or transmitted, broadcast or otherwise disseminated to any person or entity located in any and all areas prohibited by law. The Subscriber agrees that any and all unauthorized access, viewing, downloading, receipt, duplication or other use of materials from the Service, in which he/she is directly or indirectly involved, including, but not limited to accessing, viewing, downloading, receiving or other use of materials in PROHIBITED AREAS in any manner shall constitute intentional infringement(s) of the Service and potentially other's intellectual property rights and other rights in such materials and shall further constitute a violation of OLB Media LLC's trademark and other rights, including, but not limited to, rights of privacy. Subscriber further agrees that he/she shall not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the material. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by access to the Service.
4. To be personally liable and fully indemnify OLB Media LLC for any and all damages directly, indirectly and/or consequentially resulting from my attempted or actual unauthorized downloading or other duplication of materials from the Service alone, or with or under the authority of, any other person(s), including, without limitation, any governmental agency(ies), wherein such damages include, without limitation, all direct and consequential damages directly or indirectly resulting from unauthorized downloading of materials from the Service including, but not limited to, damages resulting from loss of revenue, loss of property, fines, attorney's fees and costs, including, without limitation, damages resulting from prosecution and/or governmentally imposed seizure(s), forfeiture(s), and/or injunction(s).
5. To be charged a subscription fee for the Service as specified in the sign-up page for the Service and to pay his/her subscription fee by credit card or another approved payment mechanism for the ongoing duration of the Service.
6. To immediately inform OLB Media LLC of any changes of the Subscribers credit card account including: Credit Card loss or theft, unauthorized use of the card or breach of card security mechanisms that may result in unauthorized use of the card to access the Service. The Subscriber will remain liable to OLB Media LLC unauthorized use of the Service unless OLB Media LLC has been informed in writing of the credit cards misuse.
7. Subscription to the Service will automatically renew for the original term upon expiration of the term unless the subscription has been cancelled by completing the necessary online process found at http://cs.segpay.com prior to expiration. (This Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Cancellation numbers are issued at the time of the cancellation transaction).
8. Subscriptions may be cancelled by OLB Media LLC at any time with notifications occurring by email, phone or mail.
9. Subscribers are totally responsible for the provision of their own computer equipment and communications connectivity for purposes of access to the Service.
10. OLB Media LLC will provide the Subscriber with an unique ID and password which is proprietary, confidential and remains the property of OLB Media LLC. It is non-transferable and must not be provided to any other person. Disclosure of Passwords to any other person constitutes a breach of this agreement and a violation of law. Each User Name may only be accessed from 2 different computers within a 24 hour period.
11. To be personally liable and indemnify OLB Media LLC and any of its affiliate companies, members, subsidiaries, licensees, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, officials and/or directors for any form of damages resulting from use or inability to use the Service, any offensive, illegal, destructive or defamatory conduct of any user, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action for any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses and attorney's fees. In no event shall OLB Media LLC be liable for any amount greater than the amount of membership fee paid by or on behalf of the Subscriber to OLB Media LLC for the preceding month.
12. OLB MEDIA LLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. SUBSCRIBER'S USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT HIS/HER OWN RISK. OLB MEDIA LLC, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICE OR CONTENT, IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INTERPRETATION OF, THE SERVICE OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, OLB MEDIA LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR NON- RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
13. The Service is for non-commercial, private use only. Any other use is prohibited. The Service shall not be used in any manner for any commercial use whatsoever at any time for any reason.
14. To indemnify and hold harmless OLB Media LLC officers, directors, managers, members, agents and employees from any claims, losses, liabilities or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of Subscriber's breach of any term, condition or promise contained herein.
15. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, OLB Media LLC hereby grants the Subscriber a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use graphic files, audio files, video files, text, hyperlinks, interlinks, search engines, and other software associated with authorized Subscriber use of the Service which OLB Media LLC provides ("Materials") during the period in which you are a current subscriber in good standing. Subscribers may use the Materials only in accordance with the terms and conditions of your membership, only on one computer at a time and, if downloadable copies of the Materials are made available within the Service, only a single copy of such Materials for personal use and enjoyment. Subscribers may not remove any propriety notices from Materials at any time. Subscribers may make no use of Materials not expressly authorized herein or by prior express written authorization from OLB Media LLC. Prohibited uses, include, without limitation: (1) permitting other individuals to directly or indirectly use the Materials; (2) modifying, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling the Materials (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction); (3) making copies or creating derivative works based on the Materials except as provided herein; (4) renting, leasing, or transferring any rights in the Materials; (5) removing any proprietary notices or labels on the Materials; and (6) making any other use of the Materials. This license does not grant the Subscriber any rights to any software enhancements or updates of any kind.
16. You agree that Materials and all other Services provided to you by OLB Media LLC are provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranties of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Materials and all Services provided by Company is borne by the Subscriber. Should the Materials or any other Service provided by OLB Media LLC prove defective and/or cause any damage to the Subscribers computer or inconvenience to you, you, and not OLB Media LLC, assume the entire cost and all damages which may result from any and all such defects. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of the Agreement. Under no circumstances and under no cause of action or legal theory, shall OLB Media LLC, its suppliers, licensees, resellers, affiliates or other Subscribers, or their suppliers, licensees, resellers or Subscribers be liable to the Subscriber or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for loss goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages resulting from any use of Materials or other use of OLB Media LLC.
17. OLB Media LLC does not screen or endorse advertisements or communications submitted to the Service by third-party licensees, advertisers, or Subscribers for electronic dissemination through the Service. Subscribers are therefore advised to use their own judgment to evaluate all advertisements and other communications available at or through the use of the Service prior to purchasing goods and/or Services described at the Service or otherwise responding to any communication in the Service.
18. DenMen.Com is a trade mark of OLB Media LLC. All rights are reserved.
19. Notices from OLB Media LLC to Subscribers may be given by means of e-mail, by general posting on the Service, or by conventional mail or telephone. Communications from you to OLB Media LLC may be made by e-mail. All questions, complaints, or notices to OLB Media LLC may be sent to webmaster@DenMen.Com.
20. OLB Media LLC may alter, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database or content. OLB Media LLC may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Service without notice or liability at any time in OLB Media LLC's exclusive discretion, without prejudice to any legal or equitable remedies available to OLB Media LLC, for any reason or purpose including, but not limited to, conduct that OLB Media LLC believes violates these Terms and Conditions or other policies or guidelines posted on the Service or conduct which OLB Media LLC believes is harmful to other subscribers, to OLB Media LLC's business or to other information providers. Upon termination of this agreement, you will immediately discontinue your use and access of the Service and destroy all materials obtained from it.
21. You may not post, send, submit, publish or transmit in connection with the Service any material that: Does not pertain directly to the service or threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy or stalks others, or is obscene, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive; Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise; Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity; Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law; Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content; Advertises any commercial endeavor or otherwise engages in any commercial activity except as may be specifically authorized on the Service; Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors; Includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications; Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via the Service; Amounts to a 'pyramid' or other scheme; and/or, disobeys any policy or regulation established from time to time regarding use of the Service or any networks connected to the Service.
YOU HEREBY AFFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AUTHORIZE THE USE OF YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR PAYMENT OF CHARGES AND FEES FOR YOUR OBTAINING A SUBSCRIPTION TO DENMEN.COM. BY PURCHASING A SUBSCRIPTION TO DENMEN.COM YOU INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY, UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, CONSENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT, REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS (OR 21 YEARS WHERE APPLICABLE) AND UNDERSTAND THAT MATERIALS PRESENTED AT DENMEN.COM INCLUDE NUDITY, VISUAL AND AUDIO PRESENTATIONS OF SEXUAL SITUATIONS AND ADULT LANGUAGE.
CUSTOMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OLB Media LLC adheres to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you have issues that concern intellectual property, please send an email to email@example.com.
Before your transaction can be completed, you must read and agree to these terms and conditions. By applying for access and or services from this website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, and are agreeing to be legally bound by them. This agreement is subject to change by OLB Media LLC at any time. Changes are effective when posted on this site without notice upon each subscriber.
1. Legal definitions
"Member" or "Membership," as referred to in this document shall mean: The subscriber or User of a valid username and password for the site during the term of membership.
"Site," as referred to in this document shall mean: The website for which you are purchasing a username and password from OLB Media LLC in order to access the site and its materials and obtain the benefits of membership.
"Subscriber," as referred to in this document shall mean: The End-user / Consumer, of the services of the site and holder of a valid username and password for the site.
"Bookmarking," as referred to in is document shall mean: The act of placing a URL into a temporary file on the subscriber’s browser so that the subscriber may return to that page at a future date directly, without passing through any pages that may have proceeded.
2. Description of services
OLB Media LLC will provide one membership to access the site and its contents for which you are purchasing membership.
OLB Media LLC will appear on your credit card, bank statement, or phone bill for all charges made. If multiple venues are joined utilizing any payment method, your statement will list each individual purchase comprising the transaction. OLB Media LLC may include other information on your statement based on credit card association, telephone regulation, NACHA, and any other mandated rules and regulations.
4. Payment / Fee
Sites may have periodic subscription fees that are defined by the owners of the site at the time of the initial enrollment for subscription. The member is responsible for such fees according to the terms of the site. Once a member has the ability to access the site using the login assigned to the member, subscription fees become non-refundable.
5. Automatic Recurring Billing (If Selected By You On The Sign Up Page)
As determined by the content provider of the site, subscription fees may be automatically renewed at the end of the original term selected, for a similar period of time, unless notice is received from the subscriber seven (7) days before renewal. All special introductory offer Members shall be exempt from the 7 day notification requirement, but subscriber must notify OLB Media LLC directly 24 hours prior to the end of the trial/special offer period in order to cancel automatic renewal. All trial/special offer memberships shall renew at the stated membership rate. The maximum term of this agreement is 100 months.
Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, subscriber hereby authorizes OLB Media LLC to charge subscriber's chosen payment method to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. Subscriber hereby further authorizes OLB Media LLC to charge subscriber's chosen payment method for any and all additional purchases of services and entertainment provided by the site.
6. Electronic Receipt
Subscribers will receive an email receipt to their email provided upon initial subscription. Subscriber may, at any time, request a copy of the account of charges made for the life of their membership to the site. Subscriber foregoes this right if such request is not made. Requests must be made directly to OLB Media LLC. To contact OLB Media LLC, refer to the Questions and Contact Information at the end of this document.
At any time, and without cause, subscription to the Service may be terminated by either OLB Media LLC, the site, or the subscriber upon notification of the other by electronic or conventional mail, or by telephone or fax. When the member requests the termination, subscription fees are NOT refunded. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of service.
If you request cancellation or request a refund from OLB Media LLC, your bank, card issuer, or phone company due to unauthorized or fraudulent use, OLB Media LLC can at its discretion, to prevent further unauthorized use, block your information from use at all OLB Media LLC clients’ websites. This will not however prevent unauthorized use at non- OLB Media LLC clients’ websites, and is not a substitution for your contacting your appropriate channels to prevent further misuse.
If you are taking advantage of a “Free” trial period through a credit card, please be aware of the following: OLB Media LLC will request and your bank will immediately put a “Reserved Funds” hold on your credit card, for the amount of the subscription plan you have selected. If the free trial is cancelled within the timeframe allowed by the website, it typically takes the banking system 7 to 10 days to remove the credit card hold from these funds. Please understand that OLB Media LLC has no way to remove this hold. During the trial period and for a minimum of 7 to 10 days after you cancel, these funds are considered out of your bank even though technically they are still there, and you could overdraw or exceed the limits of your account. You are responsible for any charges imposed by your credit card issuing bank for exceeding your account limits or overdrawing your account.
When the member requests the termination, subscription fees are NOT refundable. Should a refund be issued by OLB Media LLC, all refunds will be credited solely to the payment method used in the original transaction. SegPay will not issue refunds by cash, check, or to another credit card or payment mechanism.
Subscriber agrees that at any time they will not bookmark any page to the site that will allow the subscriber to bypass the terms and conditions of the site upon entering. If such a bookmark exists, said bookmark will constitute full agreement to said terms and conditions as well as to admission that subscriber is of legal age of majority in their state, country or region.
10. Authorization of Use
Subscribers to the site are hereby authorized a single login to access the service or material located at this website. This login shall be granted for sole use to one subscriber. All memberships are provided for personal use and shall not be used for any commercial purposes or by any commercial entities. Commercial use of either the site or any material found within is strictly prohibited unless authorized by the website. No material within the site may be transferred to any other person or entity, whether commercial or non-commercial. In addition, materials may not be modified, or altered. Materials may not be displayed publicly, or used for any rental, sale, or display. Materials shall extend to copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notices there from.
OLB Media LLC and the site reserve the right to terminate this login at any time if the terms of this agreement are breached. In the case that the terms are breached, you will be required to immediately destroy any information or material printed, downloaded or otherwise copied from the site.
11. Transfer of Login
Access to the site is through a combination of a username and a password (login). Subscribers may not under any circumstances release their login to any other person, and are required to keep his or her login strictly confidential. OLB Media LLC will not release passwords for any reason, to anyone other than the subscriber, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the site is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law. Subscribers acknowledge that the owner of the site may track through the use of special software each subscriber’s entry to the site.
If any breach of security, theft or loss of login, or unauthorized disclosure of login information occurs, subscriber must immediately notify OLB Media LLC or the site of said security breach. Subscriber will remain liable for unauthorized use of service until OLB Media LLC or the site is notified of the security breach by email or telephone.
12. Supplementary Terms and Conditions
The site may have additional Terms and Conditions that are an integral part of their offering to the Subscriber, and are in addition to these Terms and Conditions. Such Terms and Conditions as listed at the site will in no way invalidate any of the Terms and Conditions listed here. All Terms listed apply to OLB Media LLC, the site, and the subscriber.
I understand that by having checked the acknowledgement of OLB Media LLC Terms and Conditions, I am affirming that I have read and understand the terms of this account and authorize OLB Media LLC to bill my chosen payment method in accordance with the current Terms and Conditions.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts and you hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Cambridge, MA, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of OLB Media LLC’s services.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
Notices by the site to subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages through the site, by a general posting on the site, or by conventional mail.
Notices by subscribers may be given by electronic messages, conventional mail, telephone or fax unless otherwise specified in the Agreement. All questions, complaints, or notices regarding the site must be directed to OLB Media LLC . All cancellations of service to a site must also be directed to OLB Media LLC.
Questions and Contact Information
All questions to OLB Media LLC regarding these terms and conditions must be directed to:
OLB Media LLC
215 First Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
Direct line: 617-674-8925